Published on August 13th, 20130
Enabling parental controls for the iPhone
Did you know that you can restrict the content of your iPhone? A great trick for when you lend your phone to someone else or for parental control. It allows you to disable certain apps and games on your phone so that they cannot be used during the time restrictions are on.
Here’s how you can do it!
1. Go to Settings > General > Restrictions
2. Select ‘Enable Restrictions’
3. Enter a 4 digit passcode which you will have to enter change your restrictions settings at any time.
4. Once you have entered the passcode you can select which apps you would like to remove from the device for a limited time.
5. To remove the apps simply slide the ‘On’ slider to ‘Off’ and you will notice the apps disappear from your menu.
6. To add the apps back to your menu, go to restrictions, enter your passcode and select ‘On’ for each app.