Published on January 17th, 20140
How to remove saved passwords on iCloud Keychain
One of the side-effects of iCloud Keychain is that sometimes you accidentally end up saving a password you didn’t intend to. Fear not, this is easy to resolve and we can help you delete saved passwords from iCloud Keychain.
How to delete a saved login from iCloud Keychain in iOS 7
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down and select Safari.
- Now click Passwords & AutoFill.
- On the next screen, choose Saved Passwords.
- Tap on Edit in the top left corner.
- Select all the logins you’d like to remove and then tap on Delete.
- You’ll be asked to confirm you’d like to delete the logins, click Delete one last time. If you have a passcode set on your iPhone or iPad you’ll be asked to type it in to confirm the delete.
All the logins you chose to delete won’t autofill or be remembered in iCloud Keychain any longer, on any of your devices.