Published on June 25th, 20120
How to send an email on your iPad.
This tutorial will only work once you have synced your email to your iPad, check out our Youtube Channel to find out how to do this!
1. Go to Mail. This will open up all your received messages.
2. Press the top right hand icon, resembling paper and pen.
3. Enter the email address of the person you wish to email.
4. CC is to copy another recipient into the email. BCC is to blind copy another recipient into the email, without the primary recipient seeing this.
5. Enter a subject of your email.
6. Tap in the space beneath the subject bar to start typing the body of your message.
7. Once your email is ready, press send in the top right hand corner.
8. Your email has sent! Easy peasy!