Published on June 11th, 20120
How to set a reminder on your iPad.
1. Go to Reminders application icon.
2. Press the plus sign in the top right hand corner.
3. Type the title of your reminder (more details can be added later.)
4. Press return.
5. To add more details or set an alert for this reminder, press the title itself.
6. Remind me – to add an alarm press remind me, and turn ‘On a day’ from OFF to ON.
7. To edit the date and time of the alarm press the current date and adjust accordingly. Then press Done.
8. Press repeat if necessary and select required repetition.
9. Select ‘Show more’ to add further notes to the reminder or to select a priority (low, medium, high.)